Shark Bite Sherbet
Forget shark week. Indulge in slime week with Shark Bite Sherbet, a poppy icee of ocean blue and the scent of sherbet.
Topped with glittery shells and a large shark charm, this slime has serious bite. Charms may vary.
• Wash your hands with cool water before playing
• Never mix food and slime; it will cause mold
• Keep slime in an airtight container when you’re not using it
• Check in on your slime regularly; if you leave it alone for months, the compound changes so make sure you maintain by treating it based on how it feels (see tips below)
• If your slime feels sticky, use activator (available in a spray bottle in our shop; add 3-5 sprays if it’s a little sticky and more if it’s super sticky; it’s a science so you have to add bit by bit and test the slime along the way)
• If you add too much activator, slime will overactivate and get hard and rippy (it will soften over time or you can speed up the process; see below)
• If your slime feels rippy and hard, it may need to warm up; try holding it in the palm of your hand and running warm to hot water over it (not so hot that it will burn) for 5-10 seconds (continue until soft)
• If it is not softening, add a little bit of vegetable glyncerin and mix thoroughly
Icee is called Icee (pronounced “icy”) because it looks and feels like Italian Icee desserts. It’s made with clear glue which is why it’s more of an expert slime. It may have a transparency but it will turn opaque as you play with it more. It pops, stretches, bubbles and stretches with ease. Slime is hand-made and artisanal. Squeezing is known to release tense muscles associated with stress. Playing with it has a soothing feeling. Small parts are a choking hazard. Keep away from infants and pets (sofas, clothing and hair too).
Receive exclusive offers, original stories, events and more.