INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Through your use of our Website, Sloomoo may collect personal information, which is information that identifies you or relates to you as an identifiable individual. Sloomoo will collect personal information from you directly and automatically as you use our Website.
- Information We Collect From You
We collect personal information directly from you when you:
- Contact us. When you contact us or send us any questions inquiries, we collect your name, email address, and any other information you choose to include in your correspondence. We use this personal information to respond to your questions or inquiries, troubleshoot where necessary, communicate with you about the Website, and address any issues you may have.
- Create an account. If you create an account on our Website, we will collect your name, email address, and selected password. We use this personal information to manage your account and to communicate with you about your account. We may also use this personal information to send you marketing communications we feel may be of interest to you.
- Inquire about birthday parties. If you are interested in one or more of our birthday extras, we will collect your name, email address, and any additional information you choose to include in your correspondence. We use this personal information to respond to your inquiry, schedule your birthday extras, and to communicate with you. If you host or attend a birthday party, Sloomoo may also collect information about your child directly from you, such as their name and age.
- Make a purchase. Our Website permits you to purchase a wide variety of Sloomoo items, such as tickets, slime, merchandise, gift cards, subscription boxes, and virtual parties. When you make a purchase, we will collect your name, email address, telephone number, physical address, and payment card information (payment card number, expiration date, and CVV). This personal information is collected to process your payment, to fulfill your purchase, to communicate with you, and to screen purchases for potential risk or fraud. Please note this personal information is collected directly by our third-party payment processors, Shopify Payments and Stripe. Sloomoo maintains historical payment information relating to your transactions with our third-party payment processors.
- Subscribe to Sloomoo. If you subscribe to offers and updates from Sloomoo, we will collect your email address. We use this personal information to send you offers and updates as requested. Please note our email communications contain tracking technologies to gain insight into whether you open the email and how you interact with our emails in order to better adapt and distribute our emails. You can disable email tracking by disabling the display of images by default in your email program. If you opt-in to receive text messages from Sloomoo, we will use your telephone number to send you offers and updates as well.
Sloomoo may also use your personal information collected for the above purposes to defend our rights and the rights of others, to efficiently maintain our business, to comply with the law, and for other limited circumstances as described in HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION.
- Information Collected Automatically
In addition to the personal information you provide directly to us, we also collect information from you automatically as you use our Website via cookies and other technologies. Cookies are text files that your browser places on your device when you visit a website. The cookies on our Website collect the following information:
- Usage information. This includes which pages on our Website you visit, the frequency of access, time spent on each page, and referring website details.
- Location information. This includes information about your location, which may be determined through your IP address.
- Device information. This includes certain information about the device you use to access the Website, such as hardware model, operating system, browser, and your preferences.
To collect this information, our Website uses the following cookies:
- Essential cookies. We use essentials cookies to prevent fraudulent use of the Website and to allow the Website and its features to function properly.
- Functional cookies. We use functional cookies to provide enhanced functionality, to diagnose server and Website errors, and in cases of abuse, track and mitigate the abuse.
- Advertising cookies. Our advertising providers use advertising cookies to identify and store behaviors that users take when visiting our Website. These cookies are used in order to: (i) identify you as a prospect for our services; (ii) deliver advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests; (iii) limit the number of times you see an advertisement; and (iv) help measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
- Facebook Pixel. We use Facebook Pixel to customize our advertising and to serve you ads on your social media based on your browsing behavior. This allows your behavior to be tracked after you have been redirected to our Website when clicking on a Facebook ad. The Facebook Pixel stores a cookie on your device to enable us to measure the effectiveness of Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes. We do not have access to the information collected through the Facebook Pixel. However, the information collected via the Facebook Pixel is stored and processed by Facebook. Facebook may link this information to your Facebook account and also use it for its own promotional purposes in accordance with Facebook's Data Usage Policy. The Facebook Pixel also allows Facebook and its partners to show you advertisements on and outside of Facebook. You can opt-out of displaying Facebook ads and sharing by visiting your Facebook Ad Settings, and you can clear and control the information third parties share with Facebook in your Off-Facebook Activity If you do not have a Facebook account, you can opt-out of Facebook ads through the Digital Advertising Alliance.
- Google Tag Manager. Google Tag Manager is a tag management system to manage tags used for tracking and analytics on our Website. Tags are small code elements that, among other things, are used to manage traffic and visitor behavior and to test and optimize websites. We utilize Google Tag Manager to manage and organize all third-party tags on our Website and to control when those tags are triggered. You can view more information about Google Tag Manager’s privacy practices.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- Within Sloomoo. Where necessary, we may share your personal information within Sloomoo and with subsidiaries and affiliates in order to efficiently carry out our business and to the extent permitted by law.
- With service providers. We may share your personal information with our service providers that assist us in providing the Website and the services offered thereon. These service providers include our website host, IT support, payment processors, communication providers, and marketing providers.
- In the event of a corporate reorganization. In the event that we enter into, or intend to enter into, a transaction that alters the structure of our business, such as a reorganization, merger, acquisition, sale, joint venture, assignment, consolidation, transfer, change of control, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business or assets, we would share your personal information with third-parties, including the buyer or target (and their agents and advisors) for the purpose of facilitating and completing the transaction. We would also share your personal information with third-parties if we undergo bankruptcy or liquidation, in the course of such proceedings.
- For legal purposes. We will share your personal information where we are legally required to do so, such as in response to court orders, law enforcement or legal process, including for national security purposes; to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights, as required to enforce our terms of service or other contracts; to defend against legal claims or demands; to detect, investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person; or to comply with the requirements of any applicable law.
Special Information for California Residents
Residents of the State of California have the right to request information from SLOOMOO INSTITUTE regarding other companies to whom the company has disclosed certain categories of information during the preceding year for those companies’ direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at SLOOMOO INSTITUTE, SI SOHO LLC, 475 Broadway, New York, NY 10013
California Consumer Privacy Act:
The California Consumer Privacy Act ("CCPA") provides California residents with rights to receive certain disclosures regarding the collection, use, and sharing of "Personal Information," as well as rights to know/access, delete, and limit sharing of Personal Information. The CCPA defines "Personal Information" as "information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household." Certain information we collect may be exempt from the CCPA because it is considered public information (i.e., it is made available by a government entity) or covered by a specific federal privacy law, such as the Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act, the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, or the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
RIGHTS OF NEVADA RESIDENTS
If you are a consumer in the State of Nevada, you may request to opt-out of the current or future sale of your personal information. We do not currently sell any of your personal information under Nevada law, nor do we plan to do so in the future. However, you can submit a request to opt-out of future sales by contacting us at email@example.com. Please include “Opt-Out Request Under Nevada Law” in the subject line of your message.
CORRECT OR VIEW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can access your Sloomoo account to correct or view certain personal information of yours in our possession and which is associated with your Sloomoo account.
For email marketing, you may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link provided with each email. Please note that we will continue to send you emails necessary to the Website, your account, your purchases, or any assistance you request. For text message communications, you can opt-out by replying STOP to the text message.
DO NOT TRACK
We do not support Do Not Track (DNT).
We implement and maintain reasonable security measures to protect the personal information we collect and maintain. However, no security measure or modality of data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the information we have collected from you.
The Website is not intended for individuals under the age of eighteen (18). If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of eighteen (18), we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of eighteen (18), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SI SOHO LLC
New York, NY 10013