Week 5- Bake Shoppe
Our fifth week is inspired by one of our favorite food groups - baked goods! Yup, you’ll be opening a Sloomoo-inspired Bake Shoppe and filling it with yummy Butter Slushee slime magic, thanks to Victory Pellets, every major slimer’s secret crunch ingredient. The best part - a DIY clay piece that reflects your favorite goods and treats with help from our friends at N.Y. Cake!
Additionally, N.Y. Cake is offering 10% off your entire purchase using code "Sloomoo".They have all the supplies needed for your baking needs!
- Make sure your full name is displayed
- Have all your supplies ready and near you (one of the bags are for “all weeks,” so please make sure you have that along with Week 5)
- Try to get on the Zoom 5 minutes early
- Raise your hand for questions (if it’s dire when we teach) but we prefer to have write us the chat box so we don’t lose too much time
- Have your activators made and ready to go (a how to video is below in the next section)
- HAVE FUN
Slime of The Week:
- 1 Mixing Bowl
Craft of the Week:
- Containers of Air Dry Clay
- Cookie Cutters
- Scissors (optional)
- Rolling Pin (optional)
- Ice Cream Scoop (optional)
- Any other clay tools you may have! (optionals)
- Take air dry clay and use it to make anything you want!
- Make sure to store your clay piece in an air dry container so it does not get hard
- Mix your piece into a base slime or any other texture to make it smoother and more like Butter