We love slime and our After School students! This week, we will be exploring the fun side of love! You will be making a DIY Snow Butter slime and lovingly sending hearts soaring with our floating hearts craft.
Week 3- What The World Needs Now is LOVE
- Make sure your full name is displayed
- Have all your supplies ready and near you (one of the bags are for “all weeks,” so please make sure you have that along with Week 3
- Try to get on the Zoom 5 minutes early
- Raise your hand for questions (if it’s dire when we teach) but we prefer to have write us the chat box so we don’t lose too much time
- Have your activators made and ready to go (a how to video is below in the next section)
- HAVE FUN
Slime of The Week:
DIY snow butter is a fun take on DIY clay with a little snow thrown in, just for fun (and to do a new texture, of course ;) ).
- 1 Mixing Bowl
Craft of the Week:
- Dry Erase Marker
- Cup of water (cold or warm)
- Glass or ceramic plate