By popular demand, this week we will be going to Broadway! The slime: A dual colored Butter slime. Butter slimes are satisfying, stretchy, and spread as smoothly as butter. Everyone will top their slimes with brand new homemade charms that reflect the marquee from their favorite - or made up - show!
Week 2- Broadway!
- Make sure your full name is displayed
- Have all your supplies ready and near you (one of the bags are for “all weeks,” so please make sure you have that along with Week 2)
- Try to get on the Zoom 5 minutes early
- Raise your hand for questions (if it’s dire when we teach) but we prefer to have write us the chat box so we don’t lose too much time
- Have your activators made and ready to go (a how to video is below in the next section)
- HAVE FUN
Slime of The Week:
- 1 Mixing Bowl
Craft of the Week:
- 1 Piece of Shrink Film
- Colored markers (permanent preferred)
- Parchment paper
- Draw and/or trace your design on to the piece of shrink film
- All designs will shrink by 50%
- Colors will get darker after shrinking the charm
- Cut out your design using scissors
- Pre-heat your oven between 300-350 degrees Farenheit.
- Place your charms on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and place another piece of parchment paper on top to prevent edges curling
- Bake the charms for 2-3 minutes until the shrinking has stopped
- If the edges have curled use a spatula to flatten while still pliable